"Variety is the spice of life" - this is why I love photographing weddings because no two are the same. Each has its own special and often un-repeatable moments. My aim is to capture these moments and the little details from the day that often get overlooked.
There's also that feeling you get from being part of someone special day by capturing the memories, love, look and joy of the day in my images. The first decision when choosing a wedding photographer is deciding what style of photography you want. My wedding photography edges towards a more reportage-style of coverage, with the aim to document the day and capture those moments that make the day yours and which tell a story.
As standard, each wedding package includes:
- up to 6 hours unlimited coverage
- 66 page personalised photobook
- 26 page proofing album
- DVD slideshow of final images
- pre-wedding photo shoot
- photo, mounted for guests to sign
- attendance at rehearsals (subject to availability)
- online preview available within days of the wedding
- digital re-touching if required
- web hosting of album design (if required)
- 8x10" print of your choice from the day or digital version for you to generate Thank You cards from
The above package costs £595 and can be expanded to each couples needs by adding extras such as additional shooting time, pre-bridal coverage (the morning of the wedding), licence to print images, parents albums and the option to buy prints if required.
Discounts are available for selected public sector workers, and short notice bookings- i.e. weddings which take place within 6 months of booking me (terms and conditions apply).
For more detail about my photobook wedding photography package, please click here to view a PDF of my wedding photography package, or please contact me to set-up a meeting to discuss your individual requirements.